We can’t wait to have ya’ at DRMF. We just want to take a minute to remind the best darn festival goers we know to be safe and have fun. We want all our festival friends to have the best experience and making it the BEST experience is our top priority. So, using some common sense and some good ol’ fashioned Okie hospitality, here’s our Dancing Rabbit rules for conducting yur’self:
- You are entitled to enjoy DRMF free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviors or unruly actions.
- Festival goers may not interfere with the event and/or performers in any manner.
- Please refrain from using language that would make your momma want to rinse your mouth out with soap.
- Fighting, throwing objects or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests will result in us askin’ ya to go on home early.
- For those of you who choose to consume alcohol, please do so in a safe and responsible manner. As our partners would say, we’re gonna ask you to “Wander Responsibly.” Intervention with an intoxicated or impaired festival goer will be handled in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Please comply with requests from festival staff regarding venue operational and emergency procedures.
- Festival friends may not engage in unauthorized commercial activity while on “venue property”. We have some amazing partners that help us to make this festival possible. So, if you want to talk about your business then go about it the right way and become a sponsor. However, you’re welcome to come, shake some hands, talk about yourself, and have a grand ol’ time. Just keep your flyers, your trinkets, and your giveaways at home.
- We’re all in this together, so we ask all our festival friends to report inappropriate behavior to festival staff. Remember: SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING.
- Violation of the Festival Code of Conduct may result in eviction from the festival